- NEW – Effective June 8, 2020, Empire Justice Center’s CASH will be offering a free online tax preparation service for clients who need their 2019 and/or 2016 taxes prepared to meet the July 15, 2020 deadline for filing. For more information, visit, https://empirejustice.org/cash-free-tax-program/ and scroll to the bottom of the page
- COVID-19 drive-through testing is now available by appointment only on MCC’s Brighton Campus. Call 1-888-364-3065 or register online. Testing is free to all eligible New Yorkers (more info on testing).
- Rochester Mutual Aid Network was started to help our community sustain itself. A cooperative network looking to connect people who are in need of aid to those who can offer it. Founded in the belief that in these times of crisis, people shouldn’t have to worry about where help is going to come from.
- Empire Justice Center’s Unemployment and Paid Leave Legal Help Line – People in New York who have lost their job or who are seeking Emergency Paid Sick and Family and Medical Leave in response to the covid-19 crisis can now call (800) 724-0490 ext. 5827 to be connected with an attorney. Empire Justice Center’s attorneys will provide legal advice and counsel regarding the New York State Unemployment Insurance program.
- Monroe Co. Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 hotline and email
If you do not have a primary care physician but are concerned you have symptoms of COVID-19, contact the Monroe County Department of Public Health on their hotline: 585-753-5555 email: COVID19@MonroeCounty.gov
- Carmine’s Family Restaurant (Greece) will deliver any senior citizen in need, in the Town of Greece a FREE MEAL. Please call 663-0050 and ask to speak to the owner!
- RochesterWorks Job Board: If you’re an employer looking to fill positions or a healthy job seeker, check out RochesterWorks new job board. Residents with limited internet access are encouraged to call RochesterWorks at (585) 258-3500.